A wealth of services
Registered patients can access any of the following services:
- vaccinations (including the flu jab)
- stop smoking advice – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis please use our online form.
- contraceptive advice (including emergency contraception) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use our online form.
- specialist diabetes clinics and heart health checks
- chronic disease management
- maternity services
- cervical screening
- drug and alcohol misuse management – If you have been invited to submit an alcohol consumption review, please complete our online form.
- weight loss advice
- travel advice (please note we are not a Yellow Fever Centre) – please visit our digital travel room.
Use our services your way
At Turner Road Surgery we understand that life is busy for everyone, and you want as many options as possible when you are accessing medical care. We provide telephone appointments, a free appointment reminder texting service, plus home visits (if you fulfil the criteria). Find out more on our appointments page.
First Tuesday of each month between 09:00-12:00 – the Alzheimer’s Society will be holding an information stand. If you require any help or advice please come along, they are there to help.
3rd Friday of each month starting 15th June between 09:00-13:00 – Health in Mind will be holding advice and support sessions for registered patients and Walk in Patients.